As the COVID-19 Coronavirus continues to affect our communities, we are being proactive to help ease your minds while meeting your needs. But first, a few friendly reminders;
- We plan to continue meeting your needs to the best of our ability at this time. We will be here for you to help you continue your daily operations unless otherwise mandated by state or local laws.
- Stay Positive! If we work together (but at a socially safe distance) and stay positive, we will have a bright and exciting summer ahead of us!
- We’re happy to provide social distancing & fresh air! We are delighted to serve you wherever makes you comfortable. To that end, we are utilizing:
In addition to positivity, here are the solutions we’re offering to better serve you at this time:
- Dropping off and picking up your equipment? We’re happy to take credit card payments over the phone to reduce social interaction. Please call one hour before you plan to arrive so we can accept payment
and have your equipment ready for pick-up.
- Call or email us and we can pick up your equipment to service in our shop and deliver it back to you when the work is complete. A pickup/deliver fee will be charged - currently $4.25 per loaded mile to and from the dealership.
- Schedule our mobile service van to come to your home or job site.
Company Measures to Ensure Everyone’s Safety:
- We are regularly cleaning and sanitizing all high traffic areas.
- We are encouraging employees to stay home for any sign of sickness — yes, even the slightest sniffle.
Contact Us With Your Orders, Needs, and Requests Today!
Email us at: [email protected], [email protected], or [email protected].
Please include your full name, phone number, needs and timeline in your email to us so we can direct your email quickly!